HomeLight Introduces Simple Sale iBuyer Marketplace
February 15, 2019
HomeLight has announced the launch of its Simple Sale marketplace. Powered by a growing network of more than 100 instant buyers (iBuyers), Simple Sale lets home sellers and agents compare iBuyers and request competitive instant offers for their properties.
Simple Sale's network of local and national instant buyers–including Opendoor, Offerpad, We Buy Houses and Roofstock–provides home sellers and agents with the best instant offers for any property.
Simple Sale complements HomeLight's hallmark service as the nation's preeminent agent marketplace for home sellers and buyers. Using proprietary algorithms to analyze millions of real estate transactions, HomeLight connects sellers with top local agents whose skills and experience most closely align with their needs. Since launching in 2010, HomeLight has helped customers list over $10 billion in homes through its platform, helping thousands of home sellers across the U.S.
"We are passionate about ensuring that homeowners receive the best outcome when selling their homes. Our flagship HomeLight agent-matching product was the first of its kind to show agent performance data online and allows sellers and buyers to select the perfect agent for their needs," said J.J. McCarthy, GM of Simple Sale at HomeLight. "With Simple Sale, we're helping home sellers to understand even more of their options, make the best choice for their specific priorities and get the best outcome possible."
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL