Quandis Adds Automated Monitoring Feature to its Military Search
February 20, 2019
Quandis Inc. has announced that it has incorporated functionality into its Military Search service that empowers clients with the ability to easily customize real-time monitoring data analysis that is more explicit and inclusive in nature, returning the most granular searches in the industry for active military personnel along with detailed reporting.
Quandis Military Search (QMS) verifies up-to-the-second information on active duty military status to help organizations comply with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) of 2003, which has stringent rules and processes that must be followed before starting mortgage foreclosure proceedings on borrowers that hold active duty status in the United States military.
The new functionality works by providing organizations with the ability to define “monitoring cycles” for their data, which automatically runs SCRA searches using both client defined criteria and schedules. The continual search cycles allow for comparison of key SCRA data points over time thus identifying any changes in SCRA eligibility. The expanded functionality reports on specific data points as defined by unique client needs.
“Our development of QMS monitoring takes SCRA compliance adherence a step further by putting users in full control of their data and preferences as to how, when and to what degree of finality they would like to execute searches,” said Greg Kent, Vice President of Data Services at Quandis. “Our clients no longer require IT resources to compare and detect SCRA status changes.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL