LendingQB Introduces Non-QM Toolkit
February 20, 2019
LendingQB has announced the addition of its new Non-QM toolkit for both their Originator Portals (TPO and Retail) within LendingQB that now streamlines the non-QM loan pricing, eligibility and submission workflow for originators.
Utilizing LendingQB’s Total Decision Engine, the Quick Pricer allows users to generate Non-QM scenario requests with only 12 simple fields of data and attach relevant documentation to deliver directly to lenders alongside any necessary messages. In addition, the tool kit includes loan scenario submission and bank statement submission functionality.
“Non-qualified mortgages continue to be one of the biggest emerging trends in our industry, and we simply enhanced our decision engine’s credit parsing and automated conditions generation capabilities with Non-QM functionality ” said David Colwell, Vice President of Strategy at LendingQB. “This added functionality gives our clients broader access to the non-QM market and to the majority of non-QM investors, whose programs and guidelines are already maintained by LendingQB.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Advisor II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Correspondent Sales Executive - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager II - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Powder Springs, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Powder Springs, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Royal Oak - Fifth Third Bank - ROYAL OAK, MI