Angel Oak Prime Bridge to Offer Brokers Options for Fix-and-Flip Lending
February 26, 2019
Angel Oak Prime Bridge LLC (AOPB) has announced that it is now offering wholesale options for Mortgage Brokers looking to expand offerings to clients with an interest in real estate investing. To spearhead this new effort, AOPB has hired mortgage and wholesale veteran Will Jackson, who has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and a successful track record of managing and leading business efforts in this space, most recently at JP Morgan Chase.
“Many Mortgage Brokers we work with are inundated with requests for loans as demand for financing skyrockets. It’s clear that there is an opportunity for brokers to expand their business in this area. Now with Angel Oak, Brokers have a simple way to access products that fit the needs of these borrowers,” said Jackson, “Our new products are another tool in the belt for Brokers looking to expand their offerings and client base.”
This expansion comes on the heels of Angel Oak Companies announcing their record-setting 2018 including the origination of $2.2 billion in non-qualified mortgages.
“We’ve witnessed the demand from Brokers looking to expand into different product offerings,” said Steven Schwalb, Managing Partner, Angel Oak Lending Entities. “Given our expertise and success in the non-QM wholesale channel this new effort will be a seamless experience for Brokers. We’ve already built out our staff and support team, we’re ready to bring another great product to Brokers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL