Guaranteed Rate Adds Paul Anastos as Chief Innovation Officer
March 4, 2019
Guaranteed Rate has appointed Paul Anastos as Chief Innovation Officer to accelerate the company’s product and service offerings for borrowers, originators and referral partners.
“We are very pleased to bring Paul’s innovative spirit to the Guaranteed Rate leadership team,” said Guaranteed Rate’s Chief Executive Officer and Founder Victor Ciardelli. “His wealth of knowledge will be a tremendous asset to us as we work to bring new, more efficient technologies to the market.”
As CIO, Anastos will lead and oversee Guaranteed Rate’s innovation initiatives, expanding the company's product and service solutions that enable its originators to drive mortgage volume across the organization.
“Guaranteed Rate is a pioneer in the digital mortgage industry and leads the pack in terms of technology and innovation,” said Anastos. “I’m looking forward to joining the team and helping make a transformative impact for our clients on the national stage.”
Anastos joins the Guaranteed Rate team with nearly 15 years of executive experience in the mortgage industry. Prior to his time in the mortgage industry, Anastos worked in finance, specifically mergers and acquisitions.
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Roswell, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Downtown Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Commerce Place - Fifth Third Bank - LA GRANGE PARK, IN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Michigan City, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - CLEARWATER, FL