ATTOM Debuts DaaS Platform
March 5, 2019
ATTOM Data Solutions has introduced a Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution for its clients.
According to the Irvine, Calif.-based company, the new DaaS offering is a publishing platform that can be combined with cloud technology to provide on-demand computing power and greater storage capacity for the company’s property data. The solution eliminates the need to download flat files, with updates occurring daily from the DaaS database.
“Data is coming from everywhere into companies today, and the need to effectively manage it continues to increase,” said ATTOM Data Solutions Chief Technology Officer Todd Teta. “In speaking with our clients, many of them described that they were ‘drowning in data’ and unable to keep up with the demands of finding, ingesting, and managing it. The time and efforts they were spending led us to think there must be a better way to deliver our data to clients. Our data-as-a-service solution streamlines a lot of the complexity of data management and allows our clients to focus on their business.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Cornelius, NC
- Retail Personal Banker- St Charles West - Fifth Third Bank - St Charles, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Sterling - Fifth Third Bank - STERLING HEIGHTS, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Glenview, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Ft Wayne/Decatur - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Wayne, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL