ATTOM Debuts DaaS Platform
March 5, 2019
ATTOM Data Solutions has introduced a Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution for its clients.
According to the Irvine, Calif.-based company, the new DaaS offering is a publishing platform that can be combined with cloud technology to provide on-demand computing power and greater storage capacity for the company’s property data. The solution eliminates the need to download flat files, with updates occurring daily from the DaaS database.
“Data is coming from everywhere into companies today, and the need to effectively manage it continues to increase,” said ATTOM Data Solutions Chief Technology Officer Todd Teta. “In speaking with our clients, many of them described that they were ‘drowning in data’ and unable to keep up with the demands of finding, ingesting, and managing it. The time and efforts they were spending led us to think there must be a better way to deliver our data to clients. Our data-as-a-service solution streamlines a lot of the complexity of data management and allows our clients to focus on their business.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Underwriter 1 - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Mortgage Underwriter 2 - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Mortgage Underwriter I - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Donelson South (Nashville, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - NE Indy Bench - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN