On Q Financial Launches Multicultural Mortgage Platform
March 5, 2019
On Q Financial Inc. has announces a new multicultural mortgage platform to serve people in their own language. On Q now offers support and documentation in four languages, including Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Vietnamese.
“It’s forward-thinking for a mortgage lender to serve an ever-growing landscape of diverse customers,” said Alex Suarez, On Q’s Multicultural Marketing Manager. “It’s incredible to be part of a company that’s committed to helping historically underserved communities. On Q’s creating transparency and inclusivity for customers across the country and we don’t plan to stop anytime soon.”
On Q offers their 60-page mortgage Web site, online loan application and critical loan documents, such as the Closing Disclosures and Loan Estimates, in all four languages. On Q’s goal is to continuously improve their tools and technology to help better serve diverse communities.
“We’re proud to announce our multicultural platform because it’s a massive step for the mortgage industry,” said John Bergman, On Q President and Founder.”It’s time for companies to focus on people who haven’t been served in their own language. We hope to make this step the first of many in creating an inclusive culture in the mortgage industry. On Q wants to make the dream of homeownership a reality–for everyone. We believe the Dream is Inclusive.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT
- Counsel - Wyndham Destinations - Orlando, FL
- Senior Counsel Single-Family Real Estate Transactions - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Membership Advantage RM II - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL