Floify Partners With Plaid on Automated Borrower Asset Reports
March 12, 2019
Floify has announced that it has joined forces with Plaid, a technology platform and data network. The partnership will enable lenders and Loan Originators to order and receive Plaid’s Asset Reports from the Floify point-of-sale solution, by having consumers connect their bank account through Plaid.
Once integrated with Floify, Plaid can be configured to automatically trigger a request for borrower asset reports upon the conversion of a prospect into a loan file, or manually trigger from an active loan file. After a Plaid request is initiated, borrowers are prompted to select their financial institution and enter their credentials via Plaid’s front-end module. Upon successful login, the borrower’s asset report is securely transmitted and synced to their corresponding loan file, which saves valuable time in the loan origination process.
“Floify is thrilled to partner with Plaid as we continue to use our automation technology to improve the mortgage process for loan originators and borrowers,” said Dave Sims, Chief Executive Officer of Floify. “Our integration with Plaid further simplifies and accelerates loan origination for mortgage professionals who combine the power of Floify point-of-sale system with Plaid’s Day 1 Certainty-approved digital asset verification functionality.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - Romeoville, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Countryway - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Effingham, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II-BENCH - Fifth Third Bank - CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) - Fifth Third Bank - TOLEDO, OH