Secure Insight Upgrades Closing Guard
March 19, 2019
Secure Insight has enhanced and expanded its closing agent fraud risk reporting tool to include information regarding closing agent professional certifications.
The Closing Guard tool, which contains risk ratings and performance ratings to provide lenders a comprehensive risk profile, is now adding professional credential details to its reports. If a professional has received an ALTA National Title Producer designation (NTP), a National Notary Association Notary Signing Agent (NSA) designation, a Mortgage Bankers Association Certified Mortgage Banker (CMB) designation, and the new My Professional Educator Certified Closing Professional (CCP) designation, it will now be reflected on their profile report.
“We have been working over the past 18 months to enhance our industry-leading risk tool with performance and competency evaluative data so that a lender can get a more complete picture of a professional before they send them a wire,” said Secure Insight Chief Operating Officer Wayne Doctor. “This new enhancement is a further development arising from our efforts.”
Closing Guard agent profiles, accessible through the company’s nationwide Closing Agent Search Engine (CASE), will soon highlight these credentials in their reports.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- Post Closing Correction Specialist I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Freeport - Fifth Third Bank - Freeport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Lake Zurich - Fifth Third Bank - Lakeland, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN