Waterstone Mortgage Names Heidi Roberts VP of Information Services
March 22, 2019
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation has announced the promotion of Heidi Roberts to Vice President–Information Services at the company’s Pewaukee, Wis.-based corporate office.
Roberts has been with Waterstone Mortgage since May 2013, and has been instrumental in the development and support of the company’s Web applications, technical training initiatives and software development.
Having previously worked for Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC), Roberts has extensive mortgage industry experience, as well as an in-depth understanding of current opportunities and challenges within the market.
In her new role, Roberts will be responsible for software engineering, Encompass Loan Origination Software (LOS) development projects, business intelligence, Web site development and support, and marketing/CRM systems support. She will also play a key role in supporting Waterstone Mortgage's journey to the digital mortgage.
“We are very excited to see Heidi take on this new role,” said Waterstone Mortgage Chief Information Officer Thomas Knapp. “She has demonstrated an exceptional ability to organize complex projects, be creative in design and usability, manage and mentor team members, and work collaboratively with our executive management team on their respective initiatives. Her expertise and positive attitude are invaluable to our Information Services team and the entire organization.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN