FormFree Named Newest Member of the Financial Data Exchange (FDX)
March 27, 2019
FormFree has announced that it has joined the Financial Data Exchange (FDX), a non-profit group that promotes information sharing and security standards for the financial sector. FormFree brings over a decade of experience in protecting the safety and integrity of sensitive consumer data to the FDX.
FDX is committed to enhancing consumer controls of financial data. Its members span the financial services ecosystem and include financial institutions, data aggregators, fintechs and banking core processors. Other recent new members include American Express, Blend, FirstBank, Fiserv, Goldman Sachs, Navy Federal Credit Union, Quovo and Trust Stamp. Together, the members of FDX are implementing technical standards that make it easier and safer for consumers to use their financial data with third parties.
FormFree works with banks, mortgage lenders and other financial services providers to streamline the loan origination process and provide better intelligence on borrowers’ ability to repay loans.
“Ensuring the security and accuracy of consumer data has always been FormFree’s top priority,” said FormFree Founder and Chief Executive Officer Brent Chandler. “Partnering with FDX is a valuable opportunity to connect with like-minded leaders in the financial sector to develop and grow industry acceptance of unified standards for data security and access.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Kildeer - Fifth Third Bank - Kildeer, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate l - Cincinnati & Northern, KY - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Antioch,
- Mortgage Underwriter - Bell Bank - Fargo, ND
- Assistant Banking Officer - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY