Dan Hulquist Named VP at Finance of America Reverse
April 2, 2019
Finance of America Reverse LLC (FAR) has hired Dan Hultquist as Vice President of Organizational Development.
Hultquist is the author of Understanding Reverse–Simplifying the Reverse Mortgage, which was been used as a resource text for both consumers and reverse mortgage professionals. Prior to joining the Tulsa-headquartered company, Hultquist served Vice President of Education and Organizational Development for Live Well Financial.
Sherry Apanay, Chief Development Officer at FAR, said Hultquist “brings an unrivaled knowledge of the industry coupled with a unique ability to drive greater awareness and understanding of these products that he customizes for different audiences through his illustrative educational and training programs. He exemplifies our commitment to education.”
Prior to joining FAR, Hultquist served Vice President of Education and Organizational Development for Live Well Financial. He has spoken nationally on the topic of reverse mortgages and his training sessions have exceeded 25,000 in attendance over the last decade. He is a Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP), and co-chairs the Education Committee for the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA). He also teaches continuing education courses that serve as annual requirements for CRMPs.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY