Top Image Systems Shareholders Approve Acquisition by Kofax
April 5, 2019
Top Image Systems Ltd. has announced that the shareholders of the company voted overwhelmingly to approve the previously announced acquisition by Kofax.
Ninety-nine percent of the voting shareholders approving the merger. Top Image Systems expects the merger to close during the second week of May.
“We’re extremely pleased with today’s vote,” said Brendan Reidy, CEO of Top Image Systems. “I’d like to congratulate our shareholders, and I’m looking forward to TISA becoming a part of the Kofax family.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL