OnCourse Learning Debuts Video CE Courses
April 23, 2019
OnCourse Learning is now offering Video Continuing Education (CE) courses for mortgage professionals.
According to the Brookfield, Wis.-based company, these NMLS-approved courses include animation, case studies, knowledge checks and are presented by respected experts in their field. The two new video courses include both the 8-Hour SAFE Comprehensive and 7-Hour SAFE Core: Understanding Origination Regulations, and participating students examine provisions of the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule, including a look at the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure, and are also offered insight into laws that reinforce ethical obligations of mortgage licensees like Regulation N and the Bank Secrecy Act. Students will also review rules for the origination of FHA and VA loans.
"For over 40 years, OnCourse Learning has been providing the highest quality mortgage pre-licensing, exam prep and continuing education training available in the market," said OnCourse Learning President and CEO, Brett Shively. "As a recognized industry leader, we are pleased to expand our comprehensive training solutions to include new, engaging video CE courses to our clients."
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sharon - Bank Of America - Sharon, MA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - East Brunswick, NJ - Bank Of America - East Brunswick, NJ
- Financial Center Lending Officer - American Canyon - Bank Of America - American Canyon, CA
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Santa Maria,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Davis,
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - WESTERVILLE, OH