Cherry Creek Mortgage Debuts Connections App
May 14, 2019
Cherry Creek Mortgage has introduced Connections, a proprietary mobile app for iOS and Android devices designed to accelerate the mortgage process for real estate agents and builder partners.
According to the Greenwood Village, Colo.-based company, Connections provides real-time pipeline and loan status information, and provides users with communication via push notifications, SMS, e-mail and voice messaging. The app also offers the ability to request and reissue loan pre-approvals plus loan and affordability calculators. Connections is part of a suite of new applications recently launched by Cherry Creek Mortgage for the stakeholders involved in a residential mortgage loan.
“Connections creates an experience specifically tailored to the work styles of highly mobile real estate agents and builder partners,” said Darren Shaffer, senior vice president and chief technology officer at Cherry Creek Mortgage. “Our goal is to equip our referral partners with detailed transparency into every loan transaction and to manage their overall pipeline of business with us on the device of their choice, regardless of location or time of day. The Connections app enables instant digital collaboration with our loan officers throughout a mortgage transaction.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- PBAI HSE - Fifth Third Bank - Fishers, IN