Roostify Announces Partnership With Docutech for Seamless Document Signing
May 15, 2019
Roostify has announced the finalization of its integration with Docutech. By joining forces with Docutech, Roostify consumers can now view, complete and eSign documents, all within the Roostify platform.
By leveraging Docutech’s ConformX document generation engine and Solex eSign platforms, mortgage disclosure documents are created and presented to the consumer for completion and signature without having to use an outside application. In addition to disclosure forms, the Docutech integration now gives Roostify’s customers access to eClosing solutions, which enable a more efficient and streamlined closing experience for consumers, lenders and third-parties.
“Today’s consumers want a frictionless experience in everything they do. This expectation translates over to big life events including buying a home,” said Rajesh Bhat, chief executive officer of Roostify. “Our integration with Docutech enables a completely seamless, best-in-class experience, while maintaining the highest level of security and compliance to keep users’ personal information secure.”
Amy Brandt, president and CEO of Docutech, said, “Digital mortgage solutions are now available to more consumers than ever as the largest lenders across the country are embracing the technology to make it happen. The integration between Roostify and Docutech marries two companies whose objectives are to provide the best possible solution to lenders, and ultimately consumers, when applying and completing a mortgage. We are thrilled to be partnering with one of the industry leaders to bring a world class experience to borrowers.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA
- RCC Equity Underwriter I - Fifth Third Bank - Kentwood, MI
- RCC Direct Lending Credit Manager I - Fifth Third Bank - Kentwood, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Evansville Bench West - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN