Paul J. Vancheri Joins LoanLogics as EVP of Technology
June 11, 2019
LoanLogics has named Paul J. Vancheri executive vice president of technology, responsible for the company’s delivery of high-quality software to the mortgage industry. Vancheri will report to Bill Neville, LoanLogics chief executive officer.
Vancheri has significant, senior experience in the technology industry. He has worked closely with executives and corporate boards in the financial services industry, helping them navigate through complex decisions involving technology, business strategy and global operations.
Most recently Vancheri served as VP, research and consulting, at Novarica, a Boston-based management consulting firm that helps insurance companies make better decisions about technology projects and strategy. Before that, he was group head of global shared services and global delivery at Finastra (formerly D+H), the third largest financial technology company in the world, where he was responsible for all IT functions and several offshore business operations. Vancheri also spent more than 10 years at Fidelity Investments, serving in various chief information officer positions, where he set the company’s strategic technology direction, built its global organization, and delivered its software development portfolio. Prior to Fidelity, he served in the U.S. Air Force as a systems development and acquisition officer and retired as Lieutenant Colonel.
“Paul has tremendous experience creating and managing large scale software development environments,” Neville said. “He’s bringing that background to LoanLogics and to our clients as we continue to grow aggressively in the mortgage technology space.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY