National MI Announces Partnership With Blue Sage
June 11, 2019
National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), a subsidiary of NMI Holdings, has announced an integration with the Blue Sage Digital Lending Platform, a browser-based, end-to-end mortgage platform built in the cloud, which will enable lenders to obtain immediate and accurate National MI rate quotes and order delegated mortgage insurance (MI) without ever leaving Blue Sage.
The integration brings National MI’s innovative, real-time, risk-based MI pricing to Blue Sage, leveraging Blue Sage’s application programming interfaces (APIs), thus enabling seamless interoperability between third-party technology providers.
“National MI is very pleased to join forces with Blue Sage,” said Mike Dirrane, chief sales officer and senior managing director with National MI. “Lenders can now see National MI’s rate, and choose the quote that is best for them. Having access to our Rate GPS risk-based pricing through the Blue Sage platform will save lenders time and streamline the origination process.”
Joe Langner, CEO of Blue Sage, said, “National MI’s products and groundbreaking risk-based pricing technology make them a perfect partner for us. One of the many distinctive aspects to this direct, system-to-system integration is that Blue Sage automatically alerts users if changes in the loan file require mortgage insurance to be reordered or re-priced. This type of rules-based process automation is unique among mortgage platforms because only Blue Sage was built with today’s modern technology.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Advisor II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Correspondent Sales Executive - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager II - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Powder Springs, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Powder Springs, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Royal Oak - Fifth Third Bank - ROYAL OAK, MI