New Chief Information Officer at Black Knight
July 8, 2019
Black Knight Inc. has hired Peter Carrara as Chief Information Officer.
In his new job, Carrara will lead Jacksonville, Fla.-based company's Information Technology Services group, where he will manage the technology infrastructure planning and deployment in support of Black Knight's clients and internal technologies. Carrara previously served as global head of infrastructure at TradeWeb, and earlier in his career he held senior technology leadership positions at RBC, JPMorgan Chase, Credit Suisse, Citi and Salomon Smith Barney.
"Pete's proven leadership, exceptional collaboration skills and commitment to urgency will add considerable strength to Black Knight's executive team to the benefit of our clients and our industry," said Black Knight CEO Anthony Jabbour. "I am confident that Pete's experience, knowledge and ability to deliver on commitments will help us continue on our path toward providing innovative technology to support both our clients and the internal operations of our world-class organization."
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL