Ginnie Mae Issues RFI on New Analytical Framework
July 25, 2019
Ginnie Mae published a Request for Input (RFI) on the analytical framework it is creating that will assess issuer financial performance under different economic environments.
According to the agency, the new analytical framework is designed to ensure the strength and liquidity of Ginnie Mae’s counterparties and maintain the sustainability of the Ginnie Mae mortgage-backed securities market. Input is being accepted through Aug. 31.
“Ginnie Mae continues to evolve its counterparty risk management framework, which is essential to delivering our mission of facilitating homeownership in America while also protecting American taxpayers,” said Ginnie Mae Acting President Maren Kasper. “The RFI enables the agency to incorporate the views of a wide variety of stakeholders as we continue to refine the model, implement policy and evaluate potential risks to the U.S. housing finance system.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Credit Officer III (Warehouse Mortgage) - Bank of Hope - Los Angeles, CA
- Chief Financial Officer - Confidential - , CA
- Retail Client Manager - Consumer Vehicle Lending - Des Moines, IA & Omaha, NE - Bank Of America - Des Moines, IA
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Hooksett - Bank Of America - Hooksett, NH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Vernon CT - Bank Of America - Hartford, CT
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cabot Street - Bank Of America - Beverly, MA