Ginnie Mae Issues RFI on New Analytical Framework
July 25, 2019
Ginnie Mae published a Request for Input (RFI) on the analytical framework it is creating that will assess issuer financial performance under different economic environments.
According to the agency, the new analytical framework is designed to ensure the strength and liquidity of Ginnie Mae’s counterparties and maintain the sustainability of the Ginnie Mae mortgage-backed securities market. Input is being accepted through Aug. 31.
“Ginnie Mae continues to evolve its counterparty risk management framework, which is essential to delivering our mission of facilitating homeownership in America while also protecting American taxpayers,” said Ginnie Mae Acting President Maren Kasper. “The RFI enables the agency to incorporate the views of a wide variety of stakeholders as we continue to refine the model, implement policy and evaluate potential risks to the U.S. housing finance system.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- Post Closing Correction Specialist I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Freeport - Fifth Third Bank - Freeport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Lake Zurich - Fifth Third Bank - Lakeland, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN