Tami Von Tour Joins Insellerate as Director of Enterprise Sales
September 11, 2019
Insellerate has announced that Tami Von Tour has joined the company as director of enterprise sales, where she will be responsible for growing the company's client base of mortgage companies and financial institutions, as well as leading efforts to increase awareness and market acceptance of the company's state-of-the-art client engagement platform.
Von Tour has more than 20 years of mortgage industry experience and an extensive background helping lenders use technology to grow their business. Most recently, she served as an account manager for Ellie Mae, where she won the company's Circle of Excellence award for her sales performance.
"At Insellerate, we're committed to helping mortgage companies close more loans, and hiring Tami is proof of this commitment," said Josh Friend, founder and CEO of Insellerate. "Tami's passion for helping lenders solve challenges and improve their operations with technology is unmatched. I'm confident our clients will benefit from her thought leadership and ability to find more efficient ways to generate business. We are delighted to welcome her aboard."
Von Tour said: "I'm thrilled to be joining the Insellerate family, and I look forward to raising the company's profile in the mortgage community. My goal is to share my vision of what mortgage lending looks like when implementing the right technology to contact and convert more borrowers and close more loans."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT
- Counsel - Wyndham Destinations - Orlando, FL
- Senior Counsel Single-Family Real Estate Transactions - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Membership Advantage RM II - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL