Asurity Technologies Launches AsurityDocs Platform
September 11, 2019
Asurity Technologies has announced the release of the AsurityDocs platform, bringing an enhanced and modernized interface and better user experience to the market. The AsurityDocs platform generates residential mortgage loan packages fully compliant with investor requirements, as well as state and federal regulations.
With this upgrade, AsurityDocs’ comprehensive compliance engine now features: A fully updated design; enhanced data integration capabilities; electronic signature, consent and disclosure tracking; audit trails for document change management; and compliance dashboarding.
The platform upgrades enable more seamless loan origination and more confident quality assurance.
“We acquired the Mortgage Resource Group (MRG)’s mortgage docs business in 2016 with the intent to create the best mortgage origination document business in the industry under the Asurity brand,” said Asurity Technologies Chief Executive Officer Andy Sandler. “AsurityDocs is now a fully-modernized and dynamic loan origination document system with the most functional and user friendly UI in the mortgage origination process. We will be announcing further product enhancements and compliance solutions in the months ahead.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director of Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) - Tri Counties Bank - Roseville,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Bank in SE Oklahoma - , OK
- Retail Sales Manager - City of Industry, CA - Bank Of America - City Of Industry, CA
- Home Services Specialist III - Merrill Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Back Bay - Bank Of America - Boston, MA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - High & 8th FC - Columbus, OH - Bank Of America - Columbus, OH