David King Named Chief Marketing Officer at loanDepot
September 24, 2019
loanDepot has announced the appointment of David King as the company’s new chief marketing officer.
King joins the Foothill Ranch, Calif.-based company after formerly serving as the Chief Brand Officer at Movement Mortgage and Realty ONE Group, and as president of King Solutions. In his new job, he will be responsible for loanDepot’s enterprise branding, retail and digital marketing and media and advertising efforts.
“As a former entrepreneur and lifelong marketer, the opportunity to work with a cool, innovative brand that transcends the industry in the way that loanDepot does was an opportunity that I could not pass up,” said King. “I look forward to being a part of this powerhouse, industry-leading organization.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,