Adam Stern Named Docutech’s Chief Product Officer
October 30, 2019
Docutech has named Adam Stern as its new chief product officer, responsible for leading new product innovation and ongoing optimization of Docutech’s ConformX document generation engine and Solex eSign, eClosing and eVault platforms.
Bringing more than a decade of mortgage experience to Docutech, Stern most recently served as chief information officer at NewRez. At NewRez, Stern focused on developing and integrating technology as a core component of a rapidly growing origination business–including launch of proprietary consumer portal and mobile applications, POS/LOS transformation and modernization, and integration of Robotic Process Automation into both the front-end and back-end operations. Prior to NewRez, Stern served as senior vice president of analytics at Prospect Mortgage.
“Docutech is all about streamlining and simplifying financial transactions,” said Amy Brandt, president and chief executive officer of Docutech. “To do so, strategy and innovation are key. We are thrilled that Adam has joined our team as chief product officer; his industry knowledge, coupled with strategic acumen and development expertise, uniquely qualifies him to help our customers thrive both today and in the future.”
Stern said: “I am excited to join the talented team at Docutech and continue to build on the digital transformation that improves the lending experience for our lenders and their customers. Docutech has a real focus on innovation and the ways that new and emerging technologies can continue to advance our product offerings.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL