Optimal Blue Launches MI Offering
October 31, 2019
Optimal Blue has announced the launch of BESTX MI, a service that provides risk-based premium comparisons of all six mortgage insurance (MI) companies in a single, side-by-side view. This service builds on the already heavily utilized MI quoting capability currently embedded in the company’s product & pricing solution.
Optimal Blue’s BESTX MI service is completely configurable to support the user’s existing MI relationships. With one click, clients can generate accurately calculated premiums from a single MI provider or compare them across their complete set of configured MI providers. Optimal Blue sorts the provider’s results from the lowest premium to the highest and highlights the best available result for each financing scenario. The BESTX MI service also enables lenders to choose from and configure available MI premium types, including monthly, split, single premium, and lender-paid.
“Optimal Blue remains focused on delivering the highest level of price transparency in the mortgage industry,” said Sue Baker, vice president of product and client services at Optimal Blue. “The BESTX MI service is yet another Optimal Blue innovation that makes it extremely easy to discover the most affordable, best-fit financing options for today’s consumer–all with a single click.”
Optimal Blue recently announced that it is widening its’ support for non-QM and Expanded Guidelines products.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III, Specialty Loans (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor III (Bilingual) - Guild Mortgage Company - Tulsa,
- Staff Appraiser - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Consumer Lending Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI