Wyndham Capital Mortgage Taps Notarize for Online Closings
November 7, 2019
Wyndham Capital Mortgage, a direct-to-consumer mortgage lender headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., has announced the completion of its first fully online digital closing with Notarize, the Boston-based company that enables lenders to complete the mortgage closing process entirely online.
According to the companies, the borrower at the center of the transaction was located in Virginia and completed the online process from his home. Wyndham was an early adopter of hybrid closings–the ability to eSign documents ahead of the closing meeting and meet with a notary in person–and took the opportunity to pursue an end-to-end digital closing experience.
“Our first closing went as smooth as it could have gone with Notarize,” said Daphne Beumer, director of closing and post closing at Wyndham Capital Mortgage. “As soon as the closing was complete, I emailed our executive team saying we needed to expand this offering to as many states as we could. This truly changes the dynamic of the traditional closing.”
Notarize Founder and CEO Pat Kinsel said: “Wyndham has been an incredible partner to work with. To truly be the modern mortgage company, companies need to use technology to make the last mile of the closing better. We believe that Wyndham, along with its partner Silk Title & Escrow, are leading the charge, and setting the bar high for the rest of the industry on how to make the home buying experience better.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Newberg,
- Originating Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Elma,
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT