Angel Oak Opens 12th Georgia Branch
November 7, 2019
Angel Oak Home Loans, an Atlanta-headquartered retail mortgage lender, has opened a new branch in Acworth, Ga.
The new branch is the 12th in Georgia for the company. Jamie Rogers, who joined the company in September as a licensed mortgage advisor, will serve as branch manager at the new location.
“We’ve found tremendous opportunity within the state of Georgia,” says Mac Cregger, senior vice president and regional manager of Angel Oak Home Loans. “Home to our headquarters, we are excited to broaden our reach across the state and offer top-tier service to every corner of this thriving market. Angel Oak’s growth is largely a result of our steadfast dedication to high-quality products and superior client experience. We look forward to further growth not just within our home state, but also across the country to bring the best mortgage offerings available to our customers.”
Angel Oak recently reported a record $891 million boom in non-QM originations during the third quarter of 2019, a 31 percent increase in origination volume over the second quarter. Angel Oak also recently announced the addition of former Major League Baseball player Ryan Schimpf as a licensed mortgage advisor, serving the southeastern U.S.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Newberg,
- Originating Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Elma,
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT