Guaranty Home Mortgage Promotes Two
November 8, 2019
Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation has announced the promotion of Tracey Thomas to senior vice president, director of national credit, and the promotion of Anita St. Pierre to the role of executive vice president, director of national credit and operations.
Thomas (pictured left)brings more than 26 years of experience to her role. Thomas will be responsible for monitoring performance trends, loan quality, adherence to policy and procedure, development of business standards in underwriting & training. She joins GHMC after 11 years as a regional underwriting manager, with Franklin American Mortgage Company, where she was responsible for the daily management of underwriting workflow, production and loan level file review/assistance.
St. Pierre (pictured right) brings more than 30 years of experience in the mortgage industry. St. Pierre will be responsible for the management and direction of the daily operations functions from loan boarding through underwriting, including national credit and compliance. She joins GHMC after 11 years as a VP, wholesale operations at Franklin American Mortgage Company (Citizens Bank) where she led a team who funded an average of $1 billion annually in third-party originated business.
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,