Advantage Systems Launches AMB 7 Sierra Web-Based Reporting Tool
October 29, 2019
Advantage Systems has announced that phase II of AMB 7 Sierra is now available. This phase of AMB 7 rolls out the total reporting suite with updated AMB features in an entirely browser-based environment, offering a new look and feel for accounting users, branch managers, C-level executives and loan officers. The new reporting tool offers easier navigation, extensive capability to drill down, up and through the data as well as the capability to take the data directly to a grid for easier filtering and export.
AMB is known for the breadth of reporting that comes standard with the product. Recreating the number of reports and the options available within those reports represents a significant body of work. This level of reporting is a major reason AMB is so easy to deploy, and why most clients have no need for custom programming.
In mortgage banking, as in any industry, better information leads to better decisions. The real-time nature of the AMB product is key to providing management the most accurate and timely information possible. AMB does not require a data warehouse or reporting cube. The reports and charts available are drawn directly from the AMB database in real-time.
“This phase of the AMB7 development marks a huge milestone. AMB7 is giving clients browser-based access to a level of reporting not available elsewhere, and that reporting was built and honed for mortgage bankers over AMB’s long history in the industry. The reporting is tailored for each user class so that each user sees only what they’re allowed to see,” said Brian Lynch, president and founder of Advantage Systems. We are excited to see AMB 7 Sierra help accountants and non-accountants alike get the information they need.”
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA