Andrew Deignan Named Director of Operations for LenderClose
October 17, 2019
LenderClose has announced the addition of Andrew Deignan as director of operations. Deignan will manage the operations and vendor relationships group, ensuring LenderClose delivers the highest level of service to its credit union and community bank lender users.
Most recently, Deignan served as vice president of operations at Equifax Inc., where he supervised a team of more than 400 members spanning multiple domestic locations and countries across divisional boundaries.
Deignan brings nearly 20 years of experience in operational leadership to LenderClose. Over the span of his career, Deignan has directed numerous continuous improvement initiatives, achieving up to 20 percent boosts in quality and production output and up to 200 percent reduction in expenses.
“Andrew’s proven talent in maximizing operations while cultivating trusting relationships with vendors and clients is something we are thrilled to put to use within our fast-growing company,” said Ben Rempe, LenderClose’s chief operations officer. “We are excited to see the inevitably positive impact he will have on the team and the platform.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI