Calyx Unveils New Version of Path LOS Technology
January 7, 2020
Calyx, a Dallas-headquartered provider of comprehensive mortgage software solutions, has rolled out a new version of its cloud-based Path loan origination system (LOS).
According to the company, the new Path Express can be used in retail, delegated, non-delegated and correspondent lending. The system is pre-configured with standard settings based on industry best practices for a quick and simple implementation process, and its features include a real-time view of their dynamic pipeline to enable a more effective activity and time management. Customer using Path Express will be equipped with an individual cloud database to ensure greater data security, and the LOS includes the Path Agile Compliance feature to provide proactive, automated compliance alerts, audit trails, fee history tracking, rules engine capabilities and a fully configurable compliance workflow to coordinate compliance throughout the lender’s operations.
“Path is designed to truly simplify the loan process and provide the flexibility, visibility and controls needed for lenders to monitor and run their business the way they want to,” said Patrice Power, Director of Marketing at Calyx. “With guaranteed 99.95 percent consistent uptimes, the fastest implementation times in the industry, and now a pre-configured Express version, Path is dedicated to ensuring our customer’s long-term success.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA