Bank of America Presents Video Series for New Homebuyers
January 8, 2020
Bank of America has rolled out “The First-Time Homebuyer Online Edu-Series,” a free six-episode video-on-demand production aimed at newcomers to the home purchasing pursuit.
Hosted by BuzzFeed personality Hannah Williams, the series focuses on how to prepare for the home purchase, how to prequalify and get preapproval, finding the right home, applying for a mortgage, and closing on the home loan. The series can be viewed at the Bank of America Web site.
“The path to homeownership isn’t always easy to navigate, but this series creates a roadmap to take you from renter to owner,” said Kathy Cummings, senior vice president of homeownership solutions for Bank of America. “We created this series to demystify homebuying and to give first-time buyers the confidence to pursue their goal of owning a home of their own.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA