Bank of America Presents Video Series for New Homebuyers
January 8, 2020
Bank of America has rolled out “The First-Time Homebuyer Online Edu-Series,” a free six-episode video-on-demand production aimed at newcomers to the home purchasing pursuit.
Hosted by BuzzFeed personality Hannah Williams, the series focuses on how to prepare for the home purchase, how to prequalify and get preapproval, finding the right home, applying for a mortgage, and closing on the home loan. The series can be viewed at the Bank of America Web site.
“The path to homeownership isn’t always easy to navigate, but this series creates a roadmap to take you from renter to owner,” said Kathy Cummings, senior vice president of homeownership solutions for Bank of America. “We created this series to demystify homebuying and to give first-time buyers the confidence to pursue their goal of owning a home of their own.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ