Remine Names Former Redfin Executive Chelsea Goyer to Executive Team
January 21, 2020
Remine has announced that it has named Chelsea Goyer as chief of staff. After seeing significant year-over-year growth, Remine is seeking to take its products and services to the next level.
“We know that a company is only as strong as its people, products and partnerships–which is why we are thrilled to welcome Chelsea on-board as our chief of staff,” said Jonathan Spinetto, COO of Remine.
Goyer brings vast experience to the executive team having held senior positions at Redfin for more than 12 years. As the former vice president, partner program & MLS relations at Redfin, she understands the challenges facing the industry, and the importance of deepening the connection between the real estate community and Remine’s tried-and-true solutions.
“Remine is a leading technology company with an energetic, innovative mentality that’s key to thriving in this ever-changing industry,” said Goyer. “I’m thrilled to join the team, and am looking forward to helping Remine ensure MLSs across the industry can serve their customers with the best possible solutions.”
Mark Schacknies, CEO of Remine, said: “I’m excited for what the future holds, because here at Remine, we are bringing digital transformation to the real estate transaction. Chelsea brings invaluable operational experience, industry relationships, and strategic vision to help realize this goal.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Alpharetta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Lindbergh Plaza (Atlanta, GA) - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- NMLS Certified Loan Processor - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI