First American Debuts DataTree Lists
January 29, 2020
First American DataTree, a provider of property data and document images, is now offering DataTree Lists, a new tool designed to build direct marketing lists from the company’s database of property and homeownership information.
According to the Santa Ana, Calif.-based company, users can access specific target markets and demographics, including advanced segmentation by available property equity, propensity scoring, new movers, listed properties, tax and foreclosure status, and loan and financing specifications. Users are also able to access quick counts system, robust suppression options, saved searches, data security and compliance measures, the company added.
“DataTree Lists serves modern marketing professionals who value data quality, coverage, currency and completeness to fuel lead generation, and customer acquisition,” said Jim Portner, vice president of product and strategy at First American Database Solutions. “They can now access new highly qualified target markets across a variety of stages in the homeownership life cycle, boosting the efficiency of marketing budgets and providing a competitive advantage.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA
- Underwriter III - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Underwriter III - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Closer II - Guild Mortgage Company - Atlanta,
- Closer I - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,