First American Debuts DataTree Lists
January 29, 2020
First American DataTree, a provider of property data and document images, is now offering DataTree Lists, a new tool designed to build direct marketing lists from the company’s database of property and homeownership information.
According to the Santa Ana, Calif.-based company, users can access specific target markets and demographics, including advanced segmentation by available property equity, propensity scoring, new movers, listed properties, tax and foreclosure status, and loan and financing specifications. Users are also able to access quick counts system, robust suppression options, saved searches, data security and compliance measures, the company added.
“DataTree Lists serves modern marketing professionals who value data quality, coverage, currency and completeness to fuel lead generation, and customer acquisition,” said Jim Portner, vice president of product and strategy at First American Database Solutions. “They can now access new highly qualified target markets across a variety of stages in the homeownership life cycle, boosting the efficiency of marketing budgets and providing a competitive advantage.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT