Dimont Names Laura MacIntyre CEO
January 30, 2020
Dimont, the Dallas-headquartered provider of hazard insurance claims and loan administration services to the residential mortgage industry, has promoted Laura MacIntyre to CEO.
MacIntyre joined the company more than two years ago as chief risk officer. Earlier in her career, she was director of sales at DocMagic and chief operating officer at both Fidelity National Financial and Black Knight Inc. (formerly Lender Processing Services).
"It’s been clear to me from day one that Dimont is a very forward-thinking company that cares deeply about the success of its customers,” said MacIntyre. “Having grown up in the mortgage industry and seeing changes that have taken place in our market, it is truly an honor to be in the company of such great leaders and business partners who have supported me throughout my career. I am so very grateful and honored for the opportunity to serve as Dimont’s CEO and am truly excited for the future of our organization.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT