Blend Introduces eClosing Solution
February 5, 2020
Blend, a San Francisco-headquartered provider of digital lending software, has introduced its Blend Close product for eClosings.
Company founder and CEO Nima Ghamsari announced the product by noting it would “feature all the necessary functionality for eSign, Remove Online Notarization, eNote, and eRecording” while supporting hybrid closing options and remote online closings. He added that the product is now being pilot tested by U.S. Bank and BMO Harris.
"Blend Close will offer a single, integrated experience with all of the necessary functionality for eSign, Remote Online Notarization or an in-person notary, eNote solutions, integration to an eVault, and eRecording," said Ghamsari.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT