Blend Introduces eClosing Solution
February 5, 2020
Blend, a San Francisco-headquartered provider of digital lending software, has introduced its Blend Close product for eClosings.
Company founder and CEO Nima Ghamsari announced the product by noting it would “feature all the necessary functionality for eSign, Remove Online Notarization, eNote, and eRecording” while supporting hybrid closing options and remote online closings. He added that the product is now being pilot tested by U.S. Bank and BMO Harris.
"Blend Close will offer a single, integrated experience with all of the necessary functionality for eSign, Remote Online Notarization or an in-person notary, eNote solutions, integration to an eVault, and eRecording," said Ghamsari.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA