Ginger Wilcox Joins Home Point Financial as CXO
February 10, 2020
Home Point Financial has hired Ginger Wilcox as its first chief experience officer (CXO).
According to the Ann Arbor, Mich.-based company, Wilcox will work “across the organization to drive innovation and accelerate the company's already considerable growth.” Wilcox was previously senior vice president of the mortgage software company Capsilon, and earlier in her career served as chief marketing officer and chief industry officer at the consumer-direct mortgage company Sindeo.
"Over the last decade, Ginger has helped disruptive companies in real estate and mortgage push the boundaries of innovation to deliver better experiences for consumers, loan officers, and real estate agents," said Willie Newman, CEO at Home Point Financial. "We're excited to leverage Ginger's deep expertise to achieve our mission and deliver exceptional experiences to Home Point Financial's entire community, including its borrowers, brokers, partners, and associates."
Last year, Home Point Financial introduced its Customer for Life program for independent mortgage brokers.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT