Mark Grier Joins Freddie Mac Board
February 21, 2020
Freddie Mac has announced the addition of financial services executive Mark Grier to its board of directors.
Grier is best known for his 24-year career at Prudential Financial Inc., which he joined in 1995 as chief financial officer. He held several leadership positions over the years, becoming vice chairman in 2007 and serving until his retirement last year. He previously served at Chase Manhattan Corp. and its predecessor from 1978 to 1995, holding positions including executive vice president for global risk management and executive vice president / co-head of global markets.
“Mark Grier brings more than 40 years of finance, risk, and markets experience to Freddie Mac,” said Sara Mathew, non-executive chairwoman of Freddie Mac’s Board of Directors. “His deep expertise in capital management will benefit the board as we guide Freddie Mac through the next chapter of its corporate life.”
Earlier in the week, Freddie Mac tapped Donna Corley to serve as its new executive vice president and head of its Single-Family Business.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC