Angel Oak Home Loans Opens Fourth Branch in Texas
April 14, 2020
Angel Oak Home Loans is continuing its expansion in Texas with a new branch in El Paso with Jason Trujillo serving as branch manager.
"This branch opening furthers our mission by extending our ability to provide superior mortgage services nationwide," said Brian McCary, Angel Oak Home Loans regional sales manager for Texas.“The Angel Oak mission is driven by a dedication to quality products and services that are inclusive and accessible to all potential homebuyers. We aim to cater to individual needs while implementing the technology and forward-thinking that set us apart from our competitors."
El Paso became the nation's most affordable housing market in 2019.
"El Paso is a very attractive area for those looking to own a home. My goal is to bring Angel Oak’s high-quality customer service to this diverse market and make homeownership a reality for people throughout the city," said Trujillo.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Processor - First Commerce Credit Union - , GA
- Sales & Service Rep - Undisclosed - Prospect, KY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Phoenix, AZ
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,