Credit Expert Terry Clemans Set For Thursday's Mortgage Leadership Outlook
May 7, 2020
Terry Clemans, executive director for the National Consumer Reporting Association will be joining Mortgage Leadership Outlook host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional magazine, on Thursday's episode of the series. Clemans brings a unique level of insight into the credit world, speaking more to what he is seeing on the consumer side during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As COVID-19 continues to pose challenges for the mortgage industry, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series looks to help you, the mortgage professional, navigate through these times of uncertainty. Don't forget, you can be a part of the conversation with Clemans and Berman too! Tune in to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section.
Clemans has been working with the NCRA for nearly 20 years. Prior to that, he started out as an account executive for Intercounty Title & Credit, then president at American Credit Connection Inc. and VP of Factual Data Corp. He is also a frequent contributor to NMP magazine.
Join Clemans and Berman as they answer all of your questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT today via NMP's Facebook page.
Previous Mortgage Leadership Outlook guests include Pamela Marron, Mat Ishbia, Christine Beckwith, David Luna, Barry Habib, Rob Chrisman and more.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,