Sagent Bolsters Its Ranks With Two New Hires
May 7, 2020
Sagent, a mortgage servicing fintech company specializing in modernizing mortgage and consumer loan servicing for some of the top lenders in the U.S., has appointed David Doyle as EVP of business development, and technology veteran Jesse Decker as EVP of customer success.
"For too long, mortgage servicing has lacked the consumer-first approach," said CEO Dan Sogorka, who joined the company in March. "This is especially important when millions of borrowers are strained by the COVID economy. Sagent is here to fix that for banks and lenders who service loans, and that’s why we’re building a world-class executive team with the right combination of experience, energy and grit."
Prior to joining Sagent, Doyle spent 24 years at Bank of America, leading a number of substantial programs. Following the 2008 financial crisis, he leveraged this experience at the industry and regulatory levels to help restore the health of the housing finance system.
Decker has spent over 20 years in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors leading IT strategy and system design, development and implementation, program and project management, and strategic planning and organizational improvement efforts. She led customer-facing teams at mortgage origination fintechs Roostify and Cloudvirga.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,