Benzinga Lists 'Best Conventional Mortgage Lenders'
May 7, 2020
Benzinga recently published a list of the seven "Best Conventional Mortgage Lenders" featuring some of the top lenders in the industry. The list features companies that excel in providing mortgage loans that are not insure by the federal government program that are conforming and non-conforming.
Topping the list is Quicken Loans as the best overall conventional mortgage lender. Guaranteed Rate mortgage was listed as the best for online mortgage loans and Bank of America is the best for traditional bank conventional loans. When it comes to service, loanDepot is the winner in that category. Guild Mortgage is the best for first-time home buyers, Veterans United for service members and Better.com for lowest fees.
The publication also pointed out what consumers should be looking for in a conventional lender, citing stellar reputation, technology and service as the criteria. It also offered potential borrowers tips for finding the best conventional lender for their needs.
You can check out a full breakdown of the list by clicking here.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,