Black Knight's CompassPPE Now Available In The Empower LOS
May 8, 2020
Black Knight has announced that CompassPPE, the company’s pricing and eligibility engine (PPE), is now available within its Empower loan origination system (LOS). With this integration, Empower clients can seamlessly access advanced lock and relock workflows directly from the LOS.
“The CompassPPE and Empower integration provides an exceptional user experience, while supporting the margin capabilities that lenders need to price each loan confidently and competitively,” said Rich Gagliano, president of Black Knight Origination Technologies. “With CompassPPE, Empower clients can use a dynamic and flexible PPE to support their originators and secondary marketing departments.”
CompassPPE helps lenders reduce cost per loan and manual touch points through its automated locks; relocks; extensions; float-downs and concessions workflow; and exception-based processing. Additionally, CompassPPE has several features that set it apart, including an intuitive, modern user interface and mobile-responsive design. Users can access the PPE’s complete pricing and locking capabilities from any device–desktop, tablet, smartphone or laptop.
Empower users also benefit from CompassPPE’s extensive API library; daily maintenance of pricing, guidelines, and adjusters for all top investors; mortgage insurance quote comparisons; live pricing; and much more.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,