Black Knight Announces SCOUT Remote Property Inspection App
May 22, 2020
Black Knight Inc. has announced the launch of its Black Knight SCOUT remote property inspection mobile app, a cloud-based app that enables remote property inspections by helping homeowners collect their property data, important details and photos, without requiring an appraiser to enter the property. The information is then sent electronically to the appraisers to deliver an appraisal using their existing desktop technology.
Appraisal management company (AMC) representatives or lenders working with AMCs don’t need a specific software or system to interface with the Black Knight SCOUT solution or to order inspections and appraisals. Once an AMC or lender orders a property inspection, an email is automatically sent to the borrower/homeowner with a link to the Black Knight SCOUT cloud-based application to facilitate the inspection and appraisal process.
Black Knight SCOUT takes users through a series of questions and prompts, and can be used on Apple or Android smartphones or tablets, and on average, the entire inspection process takes approximately 15-30 minutes, depending on the property. SCOUT app then generates a property inspection report, which is uploaded to the portal for the appraiser to access and complete a professional assessment of the property.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Cary Park - Fifth Third Bank - Cary, NC