Zillow Resumes Homebuying In Five More Markets
May 27, 2020
As “stay-in-place” orders due to COVID-19 begin to lift regionally, Zillow Group has resumed buying homes in five additional Zillow Offers markets, bringing the total to nine, as Portland, Oregon.; Nashville, Tennessee; Denver; Fort Collins; and Colorado Springs, Colorado now have the option to sell their home directly to Zillow. Last week, the company restarted homebuying in Phoenix; Tucson, Arizona; Raleigh, N.C.; and Charlotte, N.C.
Zillow had paused home acquisitions in all 24 markets where it operates on March 23, in response to housing market uncertainty and public health concerns over the coronavirus.
Data shows increasing activity from buyers and sellers, as the number of newly listed homes and pending sales have increased in recent weeks. Survey data indicates stay-at-home orders have prompted people to want to move.
For all of its operations, Zillow is following guidelines from its new health safety initiative Move Forward. Stay Safe., which includes measures to provide customers with a safe way to buy and sell homes. Former U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Regina Benjamin has partnered with Zillow as the company's health advisor.
To help ensure buyers shopping for a home can do so safely, instead of holding open houses, Zillow is using proprietary 3-D home tours and live, scheduled virtual tours with an agent.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,