Ginnie Mae MBS Outstanding Increases To $2.152 Trillion In May
June 8, 2020
Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its mortgage-backed securities (MBS) totaled $63.44 billion in May, providing financing for more than 235,000 homeowners and renters. A breakdown of May issuance includes $60.51 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2.94 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which includes $2.77 billion of loans for multifamily housing.
Ginnie Mae's total outstanding principal balance of $2.152 trillion is an increase from $2.068 trillion in May 2019.
In April, Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its MBS totaled $63.81 billion–an all-time record.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Specialist - Mortgage Loan Assistant I - Self-Help Federal Credit Union - Sacramento, CA
- Mortgage Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I . Bonita Springs FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Bonita Springs, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate-- Pinellas/Pasco/Hillsborough - Fifth Third Bank - Palm Harbor, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - South Nashville Bench - Fifth Third Bank - Fairview, TN