Ginnie Mae MBS Outstanding Increases To $2.152 Trillion In May
June 8, 2020
Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its mortgage-backed securities (MBS) totaled $63.44 billion in May, providing financing for more than 235,000 homeowners and renters. A breakdown of May issuance includes $60.51 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2.94 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which includes $2.77 billion of loans for multifamily housing.
Ginnie Mae's total outstanding principal balance of $2.152 trillion is an increase from $2.068 trillion in May 2019.
In April, Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its MBS totaled $63.81 billion–an all-time record.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Greeley,
- Bilingual Universal Banker- Cottonwood Greeley Branch - FNBO - Greeley,
- Sr. Specialist, Mortgage Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Personal Banker (175th & W. Center) - FNBO - Omaha,
- Universal Banker- Harvard IL - FNBO - Harvard,
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,