Ginnie Mae MBS Outstanding Increases To $2.152 Trillion In May
June 8, 2020
Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its mortgage-backed securities (MBS) totaled $63.44 billion in May, providing financing for more than 235,000 homeowners and renters. A breakdown of May issuance includes $60.51 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2.94 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which includes $2.77 billion of loans for multifamily housing.
Ginnie Mae's total outstanding principal balance of $2.152 trillion is an increase from $2.068 trillion in May 2019.
In April, Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its MBS totaled $63.81 billion–an all-time record.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA