Ginnie Mae MBS Outstanding Increases To $2.152 Trillion In May
June 8, 2020
Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its mortgage-backed securities (MBS) totaled $63.44 billion in May, providing financing for more than 235,000 homeowners and renters. A breakdown of May issuance includes $60.51 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2.94 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which includes $2.77 billion of loans for multifamily housing.
Ginnie Mae's total outstanding principal balance of $2.152 trillion is an increase from $2.068 trillion in May 2019.
In April, Ginnie Mae announced that issuance of its MBS totaled $63.81 billion–an all-time record.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- VP, Production Support - JLL - Los Angeles, CA
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA
- Processor I - Fifth Third Bank - Rosemont, IL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Blue Ash, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I Akron / Canton Region - Fifth Third Bank - Akron, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Sylvania, OH