Lou Friedmann Tapped To Head Up Marketing For Interfirst
June 23, 2020
Interfirst Mortgage Company named Lou Friedmann chief marketing officer, where he will lead all of the company’s marketing and communications initiatives.
During his career, Friedmann served as executive vice president of marketing for M1 Finance, as well as chief revenue officer for Bento for Business. Friedmann also served as senior vice president at Insureon, where he helped earn the company a spot on the Inc. 500 list of America's fastest-growing private companies. Prior to Insureon, he spent seven years at optionsXpress, leading all marketing execution of the company from its founding, to IPO, and through its later acquisition by Charles Schwab.
Earlier in June, Interfirst announced that it re-launched operations, led by Founder and Chief Executive Officer Dmitry Godin, Chief Financial Officer Ilya Shulman, Chief Operating Officer Karen Gerli, Executive Vice President of Production Mark Freedle, and General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer Clayton Hutchinson.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA