HUD Awards Nearly $1 Million To 19 Fair Housing Agencies
June 24, 2020
The Department of Housing and Urban Development awarded $962,160 in funding to 19 HUD Fair Housing Assistance Program (FHAP) agencies nationwide to support activities related to COVID-19. The awards are part of $1.5 million in Partnership and Special Enforcement Effort funds being provided to FHAP agencies through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act of 2020 (CARES Act).
Partnership funds allow FHAP agencies to utilize the services of individuals and/or public, private, for-profit, or not-for-profit organizations that have expertise in enforcing federal, state, and local fair housing laws. Similarly, Special Enforcement Effort funds enhance the fair housing enforcement activities of FHAP agencies.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Greeley,
- Bilingual Universal Banker- Cottonwood Greeley Branch - FNBO - Greeley,
- Sr. Specialist, Mortgage Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Personal Banker (175th & W. Center) - FNBO - Omaha,
- Universal Banker- Harvard IL - FNBO - Harvard,
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,