IDS Inks Doc Prep Partnership With Mortgage Builder
June 26, 2020
International Document Services Inc. (IDS) expanded its partnership to become the exclusive integrated document preparation vendor of Mortgage Builder.
The partnership includes the migration of Mortgage Builder’s client base to idsDoc, IDS’ flagship document preparation platform. In addition, the integration supports new data points to meet more recent demands and upcoming needs, including TRID documents, eClosing process fields and impending URLA updates.
Featuring system-to-system connectivity and seamless data transfer using the MISMO Version 3.4 data standard, the integration utilizes idsDoc for all document preparation within Mortgage Builder. In addition, specified data input enables Mortgage Builder to remain the single system of record, while still allowing the completion of custom and state fields. Through this interface, users are able to review the IDS compliance audit report to see what needs to be updated in Mortgage Builder and to draw from IDS’s wide library of official, custom and state-specific documents.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA