LendingQB Taps Docutech Solution To Enable Digital Closings
June 29, 2020
Docutech announced that LendingQB has integrated Docutech’s Solex eClosing solution to enable digital closing with eClosing, eNote and eVault functionality.
Approved by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae for eClosing, eNote and eVault functionality, the Solex eClosing platform provides lenders with eSigning efficiencies from initial document generation through post-closing, integration with the MERS eRegistry for all eNote management transactions, and Remote Online Notarization (RON).
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA